Ready to do a flip in Arizona and need funding? We’re here to help. Give us a call and we can answer any questions you have, address your concerns and help get you on the road to profit!
Hard Money Lenders Offer a Wide Range of Loans. Which One is Right for You?
Unlike some banks, Arizona hard money lenders don’t just offer a single, one-size-fits-all loan. They offer an array of useful funding options. So which one is right for you?
If you’ve been turned down by the banks or you just like the flexibility of Arizona Hard Money Loans, you might be ready to try one. Here are some of the types of loans that lenders like Level 4 Funding offer:
- Rental property loans. Rental property loans are designed to help you buy a rental property. They’re also sometimes called investment loans because they’re used to buy investment properties for semi-passive income.
- Fix and flip loans. Looking to purchase a home, rehab it and resell it at a profit? Fix and flip loans are perfect for this. They’re easier to qualify for, they’re fast and they have terms specifically designed for the flipping process.
- Bridge loans. Bridge loans are exactly what they sound like — they help you get from one loan to the next. They’re most often used for homeowners who want to buy a new home before selling their old one.
- Construction loans. Planning to build a spec home or a residence from scratch? Construction loans are the ideal choice; they’re tailored to help builders finance everything from the lot of land to the materials and everything in between.
- Commercial real estate loans. Commercial real estate is things like offices and retail spaces. In other words, structures that are not meant to be lived in. Buying commercial real estate is a whole different animal than residential real estate and the terms of commercial real estate loans are custom made to meet those unique challenges.
- Residential loans. Residential loans help homebuyers purchase a home they intend to live in. This could be a single family home, a condo or a townhome.
Applying for a Loan from a Hard Money Lender
Applying for a loan from a Arizona hard money lender is typically easier than applying for a loan from the bank. Arizona Hard Money Loans use an asset (like a property) as collateral, so there’s no begging or jumping through hoops. In fact, you just sit down with a lender, tell them your plans, provide some documentation and the process gets started. Many loans of this type can be approved in a day and some can even show up in your account within a week or so.
Hard Money Lenders in Arizona
If any of those loans sound like a fit for your goals, give us a call here at Level 4 Funding. We’re Arizona hard money lenders who have been doing it for decades. We’ll listen to your dreams, answer your questions and do everything we can to help you get the funding you need.
Level 4 Funding LLC
Hard Money Lender
Hard Money Loans
Hard Money Loan
Arizona Tel: (623) 582-4444
Texas Tel: (512) 516-1177
Dennis Dahlberg Broker/RI/CEO
NMLS 1057378 | AZMB 0923961 | MLO 1057378
22601 N 19th Ave Suite 112 | Phoenix | AZ | 85027
111 Congress Ave | Austin | Texas | 78701
About the Author: Dennis has been working in the real estate industry in some capacity for the last 40 years. He purchased his first property when he was just 18 years old. He quickly learned about the amazing investment opportunities provided by trust deed investing and hard money loans. His desire to help others make money in real estate investing led him to specialize in alternative funding for real estate investors who may have trouble getting a traditional bank loan. Dennis is passionate about alternative funding sources and sharing his knowledge with others to help make their dreams come true. Dennis has been married to his wonderful wife for 43 years. They have 2 beautiful daughters 5 amazing grandchildren. Dennis has been an Arizona resident for the past 40 years.